Friday, May 23, 2008

Joseph and The Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat

Few men in the Old Testament are of greater importance to Latter-day Saints than is Joseph of Egypt. (Russell M. Nelson, Ensign, July 1999).

I can't believe I haven't written about my favorite story of all time in the Bible. I love the story of Joseph, who was sold into Egypt by his brothers and was amazing despite many setbacks. When he was a slave, he worked hard to earn a better position, when he was wrongfully imprisoned, he helped others by interpreting their dreams, he worked hard for the Pharoah and became Egypt's #2 guy. And, oh ya, he forgave his brothers for fake killing him. And his brothers became humble, and they all lived happily ever after.

What a great story. And the musical is great, too.

Ten four good buddy.

1 comment:

Bradwich said...

Roger that. Did I catch a "niner" in there?